2021 Joint Conference of the Chinese Economic Association in North America (CEANA) and the Taiwanese Economic Association (TEA)
Purpose: To promote the exchanges and to foster the collaborations between the members of the CEANA and the TEA.
Fields: All fields, theoretical or applied economic research papers, are appropriate and welcome.
Language: Presentation and discussion in CEANA sessions is in English.
Date: December 11 (Saturday), 2021
Place: Soochow University (東吳大學城區部) 56 Guiyang St. Section 1, Taipei 100, TAIWAN
Submission Procedure and Deadlines:
1. At least one of the authors should be a member of the CEANA.
2. Submit your one-page abstract (including title, names of authors, affiliations, contact information for presenting author, address, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail address) to Been-Lon Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20 (Monday), 2020.
3. The complete papers in .pdf file should be e-mailed to Been-Lon Chen at email@example.com by October 1 (Friday), 2021
4. The TEA requires a registration fee of NT$1,000 for a presenter. The deadline for the registration fee is Nov. 15. If a presenter does not know how to pay the registration, please contact Ms. C.Y. Shen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. In case that it is possible to host an on-site meeting, an online meeting is available. Details will be released when needed.
Miss C.Y. Shen, Taiwanese Economic Association, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei 115, Taiwan; Tel: 886-2-27822791 ext. 633, Fax: 886-2-27853946, E-mail:email@example.com
Look forward to meeting you in Taipei in December, 2021.
2022 ASSA-CEANA CALL FOR PAPERS
Members and nonmembers are invited to submit papers for presentation and/or serve as discussants and chairs in these sessions. In presentation, please observe the following conditions:
Each submission of the paper must be accompanied by a submission fee of US$20 unless at least one of the authors is a member of the association. In the latter case, please indicate which author is a member. If none of the authors is a member, please contact the CEANA
treasurer (Professor Shin-Yi Chou, firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange the payment.
Multiple submissions by the same authors to the same conference are not encouraged. Please email an extended abstract or a paper to email@example.com
no later than the deadline noted below:
2022 Allied Social Science Association Meetings, January 07-09, 2022, Boston, MA
There will be two Joint ASSA-CEANA session and several CEANA sessions
Professor Kim-Sau Chung, Hong Kong Baptist University
Professor Elaine Liu, University of Houston
Fields are open. Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome.
Please submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: 2022 ASSA-CEANA
Deadline for submission
June 1, 2021